Thursday, October 18, 2007

Haircut Day







Tuesday was haircut day. We had friends and family show up this time but the most dramatic was Chloe, who has been growing her hair longer for a quite some time, decided last as she sat in the chair to cut it off short in the cutest A-line bob ever. This has always been my favorite haircut on her. It fits her personality, attitude and face. Besides that, why would her and Morgan ever have hair that was even close to the same. They are about as different as salt and pepper. On this particular haircut day I only did 6 cuts. Seemed like a vacation! I only wish that I could take my head off, set it on the chair, and do my own. I guess I am a little picky and no one ever seems to see the same picture that I see!! Am I the only one that this happens too?

2 comments:

Jodi said...

CUTEST HAIR EVER! She looks so cute with it short! And no...you are not the only one that happens to! I've never walked out of a salon and thought "this is exactly how I wanted it!" It stinks!

John said...

Looks like a future move star