Thursday, December 4, 2008

New Family Pictures





So my friend Christy takes great pictures. She came over one Sunday afternoon and we decided at 5:00 pm that we would do family pictures at 6:00. I quickly threw the kids and Mike something to wear, then the problem began. I had a closet full of nothing to wear. So I randomly picked out one of the oldest outfits that I have and never wear, but it matched the others so oh well...What the hell! We went to Salem Pond to have these done and to tell you the truth, I think they turned out great. She is starting up her own photo business and really knows what she is doing. She is also very cheap, hence her name....Cheapshots. Check out her website at http://cheapshotsllc.blogspot.com.
You can also link from my blog to Christy and Kendrick, then to her website. You should all try her.

13 comments:

Christy Hair said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I love them all you have such a cute family!! Mat and I need some pictures taken...

The Gammell's said...

they look so cute. We need to get some done soon. How cute, your kids are growing up so fast. Love them!!!

Chanda said...

I love your family! Those pictures are so cute! I can't believe how old everyone is getting! My kids still talk about Okie and Morgie and Chloe! I wish we could see you more often! Love ya tons! And you look beautiful as usual!!!!

Audrey said...

Cody your pictures are so cute! I love your hair. Your kids are getting so big. I hope everything is going well, I haven't talked to you in so long.

Jen said...

So cute!! You skinny butt you!! I miss your guts!! Merry Merry!!

Jodi said...

I think they are teriffic! We need ours done (I keep saying that, but it's so hard to get us all together and dressed up!) I will look on her website! Thanks for sharing!

Nikki said...

i love the lake or rather the pond in the back...so cute!!

The Church house said...

Cute pictures. By the way you are the only one who knew that your outfit was old. At least you had something that would match.

Christy Hair said...

Cody! I got a new camera, I need to take pictures of you again! Call me!

L'erin said...

Your pic's look awesome! You ARE a skinny butt! I couldnt get the boys to nap at the same time saturday, i was looking forward to stopping by your work all week! Maybe we will just have to stop by anyway! Love ya!

.:emily:. said...

These are to cute Cody! I Love them. I'm thinking I should probably get some done in the snow.... I'll check out her blog :)

*Sarah Johnson* said...

Love your new pictures!! How are you by the way??