Saturday, April 17, 2010

Garrett at Prom






It was fun to go to Promanade at Spanish Fork High School for Prom. Garrett looked so nice and handsome in his get-up. His date is Jordan Kramer and she is a triplet that he even went to grade school with. His friend Jessie and thier dates doubled. Garrett surprised me when he gave Jordan a little spin on the stage. I didn't expect that. Anyway they looked real cute. Can't believe we have reached this point and one of my good friends mentioned that next year I would have both him and Mont at Prom. That is enought to make a mother sick to her stomach.

3 comments:

tiffany said...

so so so cute!~he is really growing up...so are you! haha

Mike & Cody said...

Thanks Tiff. I am still not as old as you! Isn't it kind of nice to have them grow up?

Chanda said...

What The heck! Garrett can't be old enough to DATE! AAAAHHHH! What a good looking guy!