Thursday, January 10, 2008

"Snow" phone

So yesterday I was up early to sign the girls up for 4-H. It was snowing and I thought that I would shovel a little snow before I drove over it and it turned to ice. My great kids all came out and said they would shovel it for me and I loved that idea. Needless to say my OCD came out and I had to finish it my way, and somehow lost my cell phone in the snow. We have all shoveled more snow, raked the snow and searched for the stupid phone. I am really upset and all the important phones numbers that I have in it are gone. I did not want a new phone at this time, although I really do not have a choice. So any of you that have my number, please call me after Monday so that I can save you on my new phone that I will be getting. I do love the snow and last Saturday when it was snowing we made homemade donuts. Yesterday we made Cinnamon rolls. Hope it doesn't continue real often or I may look more like the Pillsbury dough boy.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Well, sorry about your phone! I think I would be lost without mine! And if you don't want to eat the doughnuts or cinnamon rolls by yourself, you can always call us! I am always up for a homemade baked good!