Monday, January 21, 2008

Kyani Convention

Portia, Penny Jo and I went to the Kyani Convention over the weekend. Penny Jo started drinking this Alaskan Bluebarry Juice mixture when her blood was so low that she was experiencing organ shutdown. She had to have a blood transfusion and the doctors wanted to do some other things to her. She was introduced to this juice and her blood count went up, her organs started to function and she feels better than she has felt for years. She has got us drinking it and Mikes gout has improved, my mood swings and energy have improved and it tastes really quite good. She has also started us on these omega 3 gel caps for our hearts.(She thinks with our family history of heart problems, she can save us) To learn more about the Kyani product go to http://kyani.net/index.php. Anyway, we had a great time spending the night in a motel as sisters and laughing. I have come to realize that the best people to do things with are definetly our families. We are so lucky to have each other and this adds to my grateful list.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I, too am grateful for great sisters and a wonderful mom! So glad you had a good time!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'd like to use your testimony on my site....

I'll provide a link to your site if you'd be interested.

Let me know.

www.thekyani.com