Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Boy, How time flies!!

I haven't had even a moment to update this for quite sometime. Life has been a little crazy. Everyone is doing great and kids are growing fast. Here is the latest for them. Garrett thinks life is about money!! He works whenever possible. He won $250 at the SFW banquet and thought it was great. The other four kids have a job doing yard work at Liberty Safe and think it is also great to have extra cash. Mont won a 12gauge shotgun and pheasants at the SFW banquet. He loves basketball and plays way hard.Good boys!! Morgan is sweet, kind and a great worker. Chloe is boy crazy and a good cook. Both like to babysit.Oaklee is just cute. She turned 8 years old and had a flip flop partyThirteen girls and 1 boy came to it. She will be baptized on May 31st. She is so excited.
.Our life is great although a bit crazy. I will update the happenings of recent times in the next few.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hi Cody! I miss your guts! Im glad u found me! I must have written your blog down wrong, cause it was not you! Now I found you... Yeah! HAVE SO MUCH FUN THIS SUMMER AND KEEP IN TOUCH!Love ya! Jen