Monday, July 14, 2008

Where's Waldo? (aka Mike)

Mike has worked very hard on his garden this year. I told him to farm all he wanted to that I had plenty of it growing up. Also, our neighbors have had a snake or 13 in their yard and any of you that know how I feel about snakes know that that is the real reason that I am not getting out there. NO WAY! Anyway, his tomatoes are so big that you can hardly see him!!

His peas did good and we ate squash tonight. His peppers are also doing great!! Hopefully we will know what to do with all 38ish tomato plants and 60ish peppers. Any ideas, let us know!

6 comments:

Jodi said...

What in the world?!?! My tomatoes are TINY compared to Mikes. Send him over to show me how to garden!

C & E said...

Your garden is IMPRESSIVE!

Nikki said...

wow go farmer mike!!!

the girl who knew nothing said...

I am impressed! I can't grow anything. I feel the same about snakes. My mom had a rattle snake in their front yard!!! Emma is not allowed outside at my mom's house!

L'erin said...

MMM i have the best salsa recipe!

John said...

If I didn't know better, I would say Mike was trying to Play where's Waldo