Tuesday, November 18, 2008

House For Sale!!!

I can't believe it but Mike has had enough! We put our house up for sale 10 days ago and have had a few people look at it. We have more scheduled this week. I am so amazed that he has finally had enough and I am very scared about what we are going to do. He has no plans on where we will go but doesn't seem to worried about it. The kids were not OK with it at first but as he explained the situation with them, they are supporting us in this decision. They have been the little troopers trying to help keep the house clean and pitching in for last minute showings. The same week we put the house up for sale, I started a new job! Could things be any more crazy? I am working at a new clothing store by KMART in Spanish Fork. It is called EDYN and they carry nice clothes for juniors, misses and women sizes. Mike thinks it would be like him taking a job at Cabelas. I don't understand his reasoning???Clothes are alot cheaper than guns and ammo! Anyway, Please pray for us that first, we can sell our house, and second, that we can find somewhere else to live. It all gives me anxiety.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck with your house!! I love your blog too!!

Chanda said...

So your selling the house! Where are you planning to move? (Please say St. George!) I bet you kids were terrified at first! I hated change when I was their age! Who am I kidding, I still hate change! But the one thing I know is that change is good! I hope you get it sold and get your dream house! You guys deserve it! Love you guys! Chanda

p.s. Good Luck with your new job! I agree, clothes are much cheaper than guns!!!

Ronda said...

I am sad you guys are moving, but I do hope everything works out for you. Let us know if you need help.

Jen said...

Cody Schmody... Good luck with your home. Where you going ? Delta ? Purse party Dec 2nd at my sisters house. Want to come ?

meemaw said...

Hi Cody, I'm Mat Esplin's sister and I noticed that you do vinyl lettering. I was wondering if you could do custom vinyl, because I have a friend who would like to make a small sign that says "Peterson, Est. 2008" for a Christmas present. Could you do that? Just let me know, thanks! the.shellers@gmail.com

C & E said...

Scary/Exciting! You guys have been in that neighborhood for a long time. Hopefully you're staying in the area.. Your job sounds fun I'll have to stop in and check it out sometime.

The Gammell's said...

Cody, I hear Manti is a great place to live. I'll just start looking for a house for ya. hehe Well how fun and scary. We have moved alot and it always makes me nervous too. I hate looking for a place to live, but it always seems to find us. Good Luck!!!

the girl who knew nothing said...

What a shock!!! So where are you thinking of moving to? I heard a rumor you were going back with Dr. Faux...I guess not? I'll have to go check out the store...clothes are one of my many weaknesses! Good luck selling your house!