Sunday, November 4, 2007

November Traditions



November begins and it's time to start planning on Thanksgiving Dinner, Shopping with the girls, lots of Holiday Boutiques and decorating. This year we will be having Thanksgiving Dinner at our house.
I sent out these invitations on Friday and everyone will soon be getting them with there food assignment on them. This week I have a boutique for Christmas stuff. When I quit my job, I bought a vinyl machine and now enjoy my spare time crafting. It seems like I sell alot during the Holidays and I am very grateful for that. If you see anything you like here, email me. I would love to help you with your shopping!! Today at church the youth had a combined speaker. She did a great job and talked on Gratitude. She gave all of them gratitude journals and encouraged them to write down things that they are grateful for. It has been proven that people who write down things in their life that has made them happy, touched their hearts, or grateful for, they are in general a happier people. She read a couple of stories and it was just what I needed today. I think she was speaking to me personally. I am going to challenge everyone that reads this to do the same thing. Then set 3 goals that you can do this week to help make someone else happy. This is my favorite time of the year!!!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Cody-the items for the craft fair look great! (like everything you do!)
I think, at this point in my life, that I am most grateful for a good husband and good kids, for my health and for wonderful friends like you!