Thursday, November 29, 2007

Time Flies

I have been so busy lately with Christmas Crafts, gifts, etc, that I have not updated my blog. Boy do I feel bad. Thanksgiving was great! My family was here and we had a full house. My microwave started on fire in October and we hadn't replaced it because I wanted one that goes over my stove. i really did need the counter space, but on Wednesday before Thanksgiving, and after being made fun of because I was like Laura Ingills (you know- The Little House on the Prairie) Mike came home from work early and we got a new microwave. He installed it before the rush of making Thanksgiving Dinner. Mom, Portia, and Penny Jo came down early to help cook and make their food assignments. Chloe had made name tags for the tables and it was set beautifully. Food was especially good and plenty of it. Then was time for our annual shopping all night adventure. Last year I didn't get to go and had a real hard time getting in the spirit. This year I was determined!! The girls left at about 8:00 pm Thursday night and stayed out and awake until Friday at about 5:30pm. Portia and I almost feel asleep eating our lunch at 3:00 pm Friday. The things we do for fun. We have to stand in line all night to make sure that we are the first ones in the door at the store. It isn't as fun if you aren't first. Then the race is on. This year Penny Jo and Portia were in and out of JCPenneys in 11 minutes with arms full of loot!! Can you just imagine them running through the store grabbing the things they want? It is a fun tradition for us and the men think we have all lost our minds. Pictures will be posted as soon as I get 5 seconds!! I have been super busy with my vinyl stuff so everthing else has had to be put on hold.

No comments: