Monday, September 8, 2008

I almost forgot School!!

I almost forgot to take pictures of my kids on the first day of school. Truth is, I did until last minute when I ended up taking 3 of the 5 pictures. It is to bad because it is Garretts first year at High School, and Chloe and Morgans first year in Junior High. Here are the three pictures I did get!!

Garrett has joined the swim team (Thank you Michael Phelps) and taking classes that are over my head. No way can I help him. He also is taking a Social Dance Class. He is actually enjoying despite the wishes of his dad. I think it's the cute girls. Mont is also taking very hard classes for the 8th grade. Good thing they got Mikes brain. Morgan is taking orchestra and learning to play the cello and Chloe is also but learning to play the violin. (Thanks to the Warnicks for loaning us a violin) Oaklee is busy chasing boys and giggling. I have to fight with her to do her homework and read. It is frustrating to me because my other kids have great study habits. Guess that is part of being the youngest. I am to old and tired to care. Lucky her.

5 comments:

Jodi said...

Cute kids - I love the 1st day of school!

loulabell21 said...

You have the cutest kids!! I love Oaklee's headband!!

loulabell21 said...

Just call me and we can get together anytime!!

Amy said...

Okay Cokie- your kids are getting WAY too old!!!!! I can't stand it! I hope to see you guys soon.

Love ya!
Amy

the girl who knew nothing said...

I can't believe your kids are that old. Sounds like they have some fun ahead in school!