Monday, September 8, 2008

Let's Start in Park City

So I haven't updated for a while. I will start with our week vacation with Granny and the cousins in Park CityIt was such the blast. It was the first time that I actually got to take the whole week and be with all of them. We went swimming shopping, play guitar hero championships
karaoke rock band, b-b-ques, and of course our favorite... The Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. Then we went to Snowbird where Phene entertained us with the Zip Line
, Rock Climbling, Bungee Jumping, The Alpine Slide, Mechanical Bull, and ATV and Ranger Tours. It is so beautiful up there in the back country of Snowbird. All of you should take a tour with her to see the beauty. It's amazing. The week was so much fun and I thank my mom for taking all of us up there every year without fail. It is certainlya traditin worth keeping.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Looks like a wonderful vacation! I would LOVE to go on that zip line...I haven't been on one of those for about 15 years!

Nikki said...

Wow!! Now that looks like a lot of fun, the zip line, the atvs..man the whole thing..thanks for letting me covet!