Friday, June 20, 2008

Fathers Day

I am married to the best man ever. He is the perfect mate for me, although I thought he died in the war in Heaven and that I would never find him in this life. He puts up with me and ALL my weeknesses (and as you all know there are many). He is a great father and the love of my life. I always wanted to marry a man like my dad. Even though when I married Mike he was not exactly what my dad was, as time goes by, they are so simalar and such good friends that they are both what I need in my life. Such good examples and servants of the Lord. The testimonies of the Church and the knowledge of the gospel is more than I deserve. Boy, am I glad I married someone much better than I deserve.
We spent Fathers Day in Delta with the whole family. Grandpa Van, Uncle Jim, Uncle Jay, Neil (my brother), John (brother in law sleeping) and cousins were there. It was so fun.


I am so blessed to be surrounded by incredible men. Thanks to them!!!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Strike a pose MIKE!!! Cody you do have a great man there.