Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Mom & Dad


I just wanted to tell my parents Happy Anniversary. They are celebrating their 45th year as Mr. & Mrs. Howard Clayton. I am the luckiest girl in the world to be born as one of their children and I am sure that my siblings agree. I realize that it hasn't been all bliss, but at this point in their lives, they enjoy spending time together doing the important things such as spending 2 days a week at the Manti Temple as workers, spending time with their 11 grandchildren, spending time with their friends in the old cars and 4 wheeling trips. I am grateful that I can call them everyday to talk to at least one of them, sometimes both, and share my thoughts, get advise and hear a comforting voice on the other end. They are great and I hope that this day is wonderful to them. I love you both!

3 comments:

The Ducketts said...

Wow...that was the cutest engagement story. Mike sure is lucky to have you. It is crazy to see what can happen in 15 years. It is so true to enjoy every moment in life. So good I can keep tabs on you...

Brandee Lloyd said...

I am so glad I found your blog. I love learning new things about people. You do a great job at posting your feelings!

Jen said...

Hey cute stuff! Your blog is looking great! If you are wondering how to change the center of your blog to match the outer background, trust me it took me awhile. You need to play around with the templates that are on blog spot. You know the main "so called boring ones"? Min is set to a plaione white back ground, I just went through all of the plain white ones and previewed what the new page would look like. Love ya!* Hope you did not mind the tip. I was just in the same boat for a bit. Drove me nuts!