Sunday, June 1, 2008

Oaklee Marye's Baptism



Oaklee turned 8 years old on May 11. I remember the day I found out that I was pregnant with her. I have to admit that I wasn't so excited. I already had 4 kids and thought that our family was complete. The news finally sank in and I began to get excited. With a few problems and throwing up every day it seemed like she would never get here. She was the cutest baby ever and I enjoyed her more than any of my other children. I loved getting up with her at night because no one else bugged me about holding her. I took her to work with me everyday and we became best buddies. She was hooked to my hip and I enjoyed that. She was such a pleasant baby and still to this day, makes our life so exciting. She is so funny and cute. She says the funnest things and can make any of my worst days turn into a great day. She is so sweet and I want her to know that she has saved my life many times. She has brought me out of the deepest depressions, most upsetting situations, and even embarresed me so bad that I had to just laugh. She was baptized yesterday by her daddy and all of her grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles and friends were there to spend the day with her. I was a great day and I just want her to know how much I love her. She is the sweetest daughter and makes my day. I am glad she was sent to our home.

3 comments:

L'erin said...

Oh your babies are growing up! I'm so glad you'found me'! Ive been thinking that i need to call you and come visit!

L'erin said...

i added you to my 'loves' list, i hope thats ok

Jen said...

She is a doll. Just like her mom. I miss your guts and think of you often. Love ya!