Friday, June 20, 2008

Morgan & Chloes Birthday

I know that I am a little late with this, but things like this happen when you deliver "TWINS". I remember when I found out that I was pregnant and Mont was just 6 months old, Garrett was barely 2 years old. Then I found out that there were twins. What in the world could anyone ever do with 2 babies when you already had 2 babies. I was completely overwhelmed. And just how far could a body possibly stretch to be big enough for 2 babies. Well let me tell you!! I was due in July and Portia told me that she had the perfect outfit for me to wear on the 4th of July. I would look just like Maceys Flag. That was no comfort to me and since I was on bedrest with preterm labor with Mont for 2 months, I knew that I would automatically be on bedrest with these twins. I was-for 4 months. Just long enough to crochet their blessing dresses. I prayed that I would just be able to tell them apart. When they were born, we were so excited and I could definately tell them apart. One was so dark and the other one so light. Kind of like "Salt & Pepper". There would be enough babies for EVERYONE to hold. The funnest part of having twins was dressing them, for sleep was not something that we got very much of. They just turned 12 years old on June 18th and we had a surprise party for them. They are the cutest, sweetest and most helpful girls I could ever ask for. Morgan is a clean freak, likes to write and is taking a creative writing class this summer. Chloe likes to sew and is working on a rag quilt.
They both are so great and I am glad that I had all these babies so close together. I can still tell them apart since Morgan is still dark and Chloe is still light. Good thing that prayer was answered

3 comments:

L'erin said...

They are so cute...and so yours! They both look so much like you!

C & E said...

Tell them Happy B Day for me! You're such a good mom!

L'erin said...

So this http://paulandjaesimelessa.blogspot.com/2008/06/time-for-another.html will explain the swap the best, i dont think it is letting me add it as a link, so you'll have to do it maually. It was fun, i want ot do another! So, i definatly want to have your girls tend Nix! I am finally past feeling guilty about leaving him with someone. I realize how good it is for both of us to get away sometimes! What is your email b/c i always have such a mouth full to rattle off to you