Sunday, October 5, 2008

Anniversary at Snowbird


Mike and my sister Penny Jo planned us a getaway to Snowbird for the weekend. It was fabulous. The weekend started by dropping off the kids with her for the weekend and she greeted us with this edible arrangement!!Then we headed up Little Cottonwood Canyon and on our way up we saw a cow moose and a bull moose. We were only about 30 yards from this bull moose!!We had the cutest room with a fireplace and kitchen and beautiful look at the mountain.

We walked around the Octoberfest, rode the tram to the top of the snowy mountain, and enjoyed the colors of the trees.

It rained, it snowed, and the mist was so pretty over the mountains. I wish I could show all the pictures but I took to many!

We dressed up in our best clothes and went to the city for dinner at one of my favorite places...Red Lobster. The weekend was the best and I love Mike more today than yesterday. I hope our relationship continues to be better each day and many years of happiness to come. Thanks for the incredible weekend!! I love you!!

5 comments:

Addie and Trevor said...

Happy Anniversary! What a nice thing to do to celebrate. Loved your pictures...looks a bit cold, though! Addie

Unknown said...

Dad and I are so glad you was able to get away for a night. You a sweet couple, keep trying hard and it will get better every day Love you both Mom and Dad Clayton

Jodi said...

Looks like a terrific place for an anniversary. Glad you had a good time...congrats!

Nikki said...

WOW!! I wanna go. That looked so nice..and no kids! Oh I can only dream..sigh...

.:emily:. said...

Hey lucky lady! I'm jealous... That looks like alot of fun! Glad you enjoyed it :D Hope all is well.....
And.. ahem... I'm on the hunt for someone new.... get lookin' for me ;)