Sunday, October 5, 2008

I've Been Tagged!! Thanks Aunt LeAnn

4 things I love about my husband:

1. He has a testimony of the Church
2. He is a great dad
3. Now that we all know he can talk, he is quite funny!
4. He loves me no matter what kind of snot I am!!


4 Movies I would watch more than once:

1. The Notebook
2. Waterboy
3. Mamma Mia
4. Anger Management

4 TV shows I watch more than once:

1. Channel 2 News ,Channel 4 News, Channel 5 News,
2. Deal or No Deal
3. Don't Forget the Lyrics
4. Good Things Utah

4 Places I have been:

1. Hawaii
2. Alaska
3. Florida
4. Boston, MA.


4 People who email me regularly

1. Portia
2. John & Julie
3. Nikki
4. Misty


4 Favorite Foods

1. Fried Shrimp
2. Prime Rib
3. Chicken
4. Cheesecake


Places I would like to visit

1. Hawaii, again. This time with my husband
2. Cancun, Mexico
3. Alaska, again. This time inland
4. Italy

4 Things I am looking forward to this coming year

1. Pedicure
2. Going to St. George to see those 2 new babies
3. Paying off some bills
4. Learning what to do at my new job!

4 People I would like to tag

1. Jodi
2. Nikki
3. Jen
4. Lerin

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Thanks Cody! I will get right on that when I have a second to breathe! I've had a busy week - maybe on the weekend! It was fun to read though - I learned a lot about you in that short tag!

Paul*Anne*Cohen*Addison said...

Hey Cody! You and your family are so cute! You look like you're doing really well, So fun to keep in touch with blogs! Thanks for all your cute comments on mine :) Wish we still could work together so I could see you. I'll keep checkin in on ya ;) Love, Anne